axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sedukhin, Igor" <Igor.Seduk...@ca.com>
Subject Strange warning in introp with .NET
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:27:09 GMT
I was getting this warning with .NET client builder trying to bind to a service exposed by
Axis form a plain Java

Schema validation warning: Type 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:ArrayOfString <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:ArrayOfString>
' is not declared.

It didn't happen before, as far as I remember. Did anybody notice this during the introp tests?

WSDL contains entry like this:
<element name="text" nillable="true" type="xsd:ArrayOfString" />
This apparently is not part of XML Schema datatypes.

Now, before we dive deeper into this, I wanted to ask the team if anybody seen this happening
and possibly fixed in last 4 days of so?
Thanks.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)