axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Oinn <...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Interceptor architecture?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:26:32 GMT

Glen Daniels wrote:

> Hi Tom!
>
> What you're proposing is precisely the point of the whole Axis Handler system.
>
> Axis allows you to specify per-service or global "request flows" which are Handlers that
get access to the current message processing context (represented by a MessageContext object)
and are free to read/edit the message, get/set arbitrary context properties, or fault and
cease processing.

Great :)

> Check out the docs.

Sorry for committing the cardinal sin of asking a question that was in
the docs (I know how annoying that is!), I now have them having
downloaded the beta, but it would be helpful if they could be visible on
the website as well, even just a mention that the documentation is
included in the download :)

Tom