axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From William Lee <w...@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Proposed change for RPCProvider.java for Beta 1
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:30:24 GMT
Changes posted by Thomas Börkel seems to be related to my proposal on
implementing the dynamic RPCProvider, is there any more information on
how to perform your "invocation without deployment" in the Axis framework?

William Lee

Thomas Börkel wrote:

> HI!
>
> I have made a few minor changes (only extract code from processMessage() to seperate
methods) in RPCProvider.java (please find attached) that allow us much more easily to do our
own invocation without deployment (one service deployed for all our classes).

--

William Lee

Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine
Room 354, Department of Computing,
180 Queen's Gate
London SW7 2BZ, U.K.

email:wwhl@doc.ic.ac.uk