axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Börkel ...@ap-ag.com>
Subject RE: Urgent interop problem with .NET if String parameter is null -> big problem
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:29:39 GMT

Apparently, this is not a problem if the client is Axis, because Axis sends always all parameters
and marks those which are null with xsi:nil="true".

So, is this a bug of .NET or a missing feature in Axis? If it is no bug in .NET, because it's
allowed to omit null parameters, then we have a big problem in Axis, I think, because Axis
does not know the parameter names at runtime.