axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <...@incogen.com>
Subject RE: JAXM & AXIS
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:55:40 GMT
THANK YOU MUCH, Glyn.

Best,

Pae

-----Original Message-----
From: Glyn Normington [mailto:glyn_normington@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:43 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: JAXM & AXIS

Pae,

Good questions!

1. No. It has the javax.xml.soap interfaces defined, but not used.

2. I'm looking at plumbing some of the javax.xml.soap interfaces into
the org.apache.axis.message package, but some of the features will
probably be omitted or no-opped. I am not investigating other aspects of
JAXM at this time. I cannot guarantee that he plumbing will be
successful, but watch this space.

Glyn

                      "Pae Choi"

                      <pae@incogen.com>        To:
<axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      08/03/02 15:17           Subject:  JAXM & AXIS

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Folks,

My applogies being ignorant. i just want to verify with you folks for
some questions i have as follows:

1. Is AXIS comforming to [1]JAXM API?
2. If not, do we have any plan to do so?

Thank you and best,

Pae

[1] JAXM; http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxm/index.html