axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: TypeMappingRegistry implementation in Service ???
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:36:11 GMT
Russell and I talked about this on Friday.

What I think should happen...
   - The Call should use the type mapping registry in the service.
   - The Service should use the type mapping registry set up intially by
WSDDService.

What is happenning
  - The Call is using the MessageContext type mapping registry...which
appears to
     change when the MessageContext is registered as a soap service handler
(?)
  - The Service object doesn't have a type mapping registry.

So this needs to be fixed.  Would like some more comments

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Doug Davis

                                               To:      Olivier Brand <obrand@yahoo.com>

                      02/11/2002 10:07         cc:      Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, R
J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                      AM                       From:    Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

                                               Subject: Re: TypeMappingRegistry implementation
in Service ???(Document link: R J
                                               Scheuerle Jr)

Unfortunately I haven't had to time to work on Axis - Rich and Russell have
been working like crazy to keep us up to date with jaxrpc.
Guys - any ideas?
-Dug

Olivier Brand <obrand@yahoo.com> on 02/10/2002 08:41:21 PM