axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:31:45 GMT
I'll fix this stub code.  Thanks, Glyn.  Hopefully that's the problem, but
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glyn Normington/UK/IBM@IBMGB on 02/20/2002 09:09:48 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis

I can't tell where the IllegalStateException originates from as the Gump
log doesn't show the stack trace of that exception. However, I came across
some non-threadsafe code in AddressBookSOAPBindingStub:

if (firstCall) {
    firstCall = false;

(generated by org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaStubWriter), so I wonder if
that might be the cause?

Getting the stack trace would be a help in this situation, even if it only
points to an object which has been corrupted earlier, so I've added fatal
error logging to the testcase to ensure Gump records the details.

Glyn