axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SOAPBuilders Interop Tests 2B & 2C
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:23:17 GMT
It is kinda hard for me to test without a client.   ;-)

The code compiled and deployed OK for me.  And this code didn't cause any
of the unit or function tests to fail, so I'm inclined to commit it.

One thing I would appreciate before I do...  I've removed the
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Skeleton just deployed the code at
http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/servlet/AxisServlet.  If you could let
me know if this still works for you, I'd appreciate it.  Oh, and wire dumps
for the 2DArray test would also be nice.  I understand that you have a nice
tool that helps you capture these.  ;-)

This endpoint will be up with this code for the next four hours or so, then
it will revert to the latest cvs version.  That's why I'm copying you
directly - in the hopes that you will get a chance to try tonight.
Otherwise, we can try again tomorrow.

- Sam Ruby