axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Interop
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:38:40 GMT
Sam,

I'm available to help in whatever way I can.

Glyn

                    Sam

                    Ruby/Raleigh/I       To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                    BM@IBMUS             cc:

                                         Subject:     WSDL Interop

                    10/02/02 19:30

                    Please respond

                    to axis-dev

First, I've noticed that with Simon's implementation of Interop 2C tests,
the generated WSDL does not seem to contain any <soap:header> entries.  You
can see the results at
http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/echo?wsdl .

Second, there is still much work to be done.  Ideally, much of it should be
done before we gather in Waltham.  Implementing round 3, creating a public
endpoint, automating the testing, analyzing the results, and making any
appropriate fixes.

What I would like to know is who is willing and able to volunteer to help
out, and on what schedule.

Detailed agenda/test plan can be found at
http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/interop3.html .

- Sam Ruby