axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Comprehensive Test is failing...Now interop stuff is not compiling
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:58:23 GMT
I see that Tom just made a change to JavaStubWriter which should fix the
problem..

However, now I can't get the interop soap stuff to compile...

Glen/Tom,  when do you anticipate a clean code  base ?

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      R J Scheuerle

                      Jr/Austin/IBM@IBM        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      US                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Comprehensive Test is failing

                      02/27/2002 09:39

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

The Comprehensive Test is failing.  The stub no longer is registering
elemWComplex ?  However, the mapping is still in the deploy.wsdd.

I am going to look at the WSDL2Java code to see what changed.