axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java and xsd:simpleTypes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:47:42 GMT
| Is this a known issue, and if so, what is the planned fix?  Would it be
| replace all references to the simple
| type with references to the base type (or the first base type reached
that
| maps to a java type when traversing the
| base types?) or to generate the class that is referenced (e.g.
| FooSimpleType)?

I am working on this now.  The planned fix is to replace the references
with the base type (first suggestion above).

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      R J Scheuerle

                      Jr/Austin/IBM@IBM        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      US                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: WSDL2Java and xsd:simpleTypes

                      02/05/2002 09:18

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

The only simpleTypes that are currently supported are enumerations.

We will add your request to our todo list.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Russell

                      Butek/Austin/IBM@        To:
axis-dev@xml.apache.org
                      IBMUS                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: WSDL2Java and
xsd:simpleTypes
                      02/05/2002 07:18

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Which version of axis are you running?  I just tried it this morning with a
build from a couple days ago and it worked just fine.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

David Altenburg <altenburgd@businesslogic.com> on 02/04/2002 06:31:08 PM