axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL4J bug
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:47:09 GMT

I will try to look at this bug today, and let you know what I find out.

Thanks,
-Matt

                      Russell Butek

                                               To:      Matthew Duftler/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

                      02/05/2002 03:06         cc:      axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      PM                       From:    Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

                                               Subject: Re: WSDL4J bug(Document link: Matthew
Duftler)

Any word on these bugs, Matt?  Particularly #2, overloaded operations; I've
gotten a couple pings from AXIS users about it.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

MATTHEW DUFTLER
01/25/2002 12:58 PM