axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject [wsdl2java] combining maxOccurs="0" with maxOccurs="1" generates data members as arrays, is this normal?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:54:44 GMT

Removing the minOccurs as below fixes it.
I get two strings instead of two arrays of strings, which is what I want.

<complexType name="cookie">
	<sequence>
		<element name="name" type="xsd:string" maxOccurs="1"/>
		<element name="value" type="xsd:string" maxOccurs="1"/>
	</sequence>
</complexType>

I think that maxOccurs="1" shouldn't generate an array.
--
Sylvain