axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject Setting SOAP Headers
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:29:51 GMT
Hi all,

I need to the ability to set the SOAP Header and currently the Call object
is private to the BindingStub class.

I understand that I can hack my way in there and do whatever I like but I
would prefer to be able to set the headers from my client application.
But this is not possible since the the Call object is created by each of the
service's operations.

I am under the impression that having access to the SOAP header is something
that should be allowed and that possibly the header should persists between
calls...  Am I wrong?

--
Sylvain