axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: SOAP Performance - What's next
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:21:46 GMT
I don't think that the transport protocol will significantly affect overall
performance. The bottleneck is invariably in XML processing. That's where we
need to concentrate. In WASP we use a pull parser, which is faster than DOM
or SAX. But I'm sure we can think up even faster ways to process the
message.

Anne