axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: setMaintainSession vs setProperty
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:34:40 GMT

I am (along with Sam, I believe) not a big fan of bags in general.  When there is a call for
APIs which really don't know what the options are going to be, certainly the generic property
structure is useful, but I think we should keep the setMaintainSession() call at least as
a convenience method.

--Glen