axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Stirling <sstirl...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: WSDL syntax checker
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:39:24 GMT
There is an xmlvalidate task in Ant that might do what you need.  It's great for validating
whole directories of various XML files -- it takes a list of local dtd references and automatically
matches them up with the DOCTYPEs in the XML files.  Not specific for WSDL, but might be handy,
might also be extensible for specific WSDL stuff.

I would also suggest (to whomever's listening and possibly wrote the code) submitting Axis's
Java2WsdlAntTask.java to the Ant project.  They already have .NET tasks.  This could complement
those.

Scott Stirling
Macromedia