axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wall" <dw...@Yozons.com>
Subject Re: Great Job guys..thanks!
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:31:36 GMT
> Axis is a really great product backed by a great dev team and we look
> forward to interacting and participating further in your project.

Great feeback, Dave.  In your comparison with Apache SOAP, how exactly did
it "beat the pants off" it?  I'm looking to migrate, but have been reluctant
because it works for us now, but I know it's not the latest direction and I
do want to get WSDL capabilities, etc. in my offering.

Did you run any interoperability tests to see if Axis is more (or less)
interoperable with other implementations, in particular those from MSFT?

Thanks,
David