axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean Marc Taillant" <>
Subject Re: Setting SOAP Headers
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:32:51 GMT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: St-Germain, Sylvain
  To: Axis Dev (E-mail)
  Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:29 PM
  Subject: Setting SOAP Headers

  Hi all,
  I need to the ability to set the SOAP Header and currently the Call object is private to
the BindingStub class.
  I understand that I can hack my way in there and do whatever I like but I would prefer to
be able to set the headers from my client application.    But this is not possible since the
the Call object is created by each of the service's operations.
  I am under the impression that having access to the SOAP header is something that should
be allowed and that possibly the header should persists between calls...  Am I wrong?

  This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received
this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate
or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and
notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.

View raw message