axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis interop problems (Sam Please Read)
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:47:02 GMT
Thanks Berin,

There is one in Axis, I just didn't set up the type mapping correctly.  It
will be fixed today.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Berin Loritsch

                      <bloritsch@apache        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      .org>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Axis interop problems (Sam Please
Read)
                      01/29/2002 09:29

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

R J Scheuerle Jr wrote:

> Sam,
>
> Thanks for re-running the interop tests last night after I corrected the
> code.
> I will be looking at the base64 problem today.

Just as a heads up, I beleive there is a base64 serializer class in
Jakarta Commons

> Also in your echotest.pl script you reference ~/bin/client_deploy.wsdd.
> Could you send me this file.  I am trying to tweak the script so that I
can
> run it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rich Scheuerle