axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject WSDL4J bug
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:06:21 GMT
Matt, I think I sent you this first bug before, but I have another
variation, now...

1.  When the stanzas are in reverse order -
<binding...><portType...><message...> -  a call to portType.getOperations
().iterator() will return an iterator which returns all operations twice.
This wsdl and test program show the problem:  (See attached file:
duplicate.wsdl), (See attached file: Test.java).

2.  A similar problem is a WSDL with stanzas in the normal order, but with
overloaded operations; in other words, a portType and binding with two
operations called "method" but with different input/output messages.  A
call to binding.getBindingOperations() returns the two BindingOperations.
But a call to portType.getOperations() returns one of the operations twice
and I never see the other one.  Here's a wsdl and test for this variation:
(See attached file: overload.wsdl), (See attached file: Test.java).

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com