axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:43:36 GMT
So the new code changed the property name from "verbose" to
"javax.wsdl.verbose"...and as a courtesy dies if "verbose" is used.

I am commenting out the code in Axis so that we don't abend.  (Emitter.java
and Service.java).  Commit will occur in a few minutes.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      "Sanjiva

                      Weerawarana"             To:       <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      <sanjiva@watson.i        cc:

                      bm.com>                  Subject:  Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis

                      01/26/2002 06:22

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev