axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject new 4s4c interop results
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:55:27 GMT
There is a new endpoint for 4s4c to test with.  It has three failures with
Axis.

   For Integer Array, from what I can tell we send a valid request and get
   back literally nothing as a reply.

   For StructArray, we send a valid request, and get what appears to be a
   valid reply, but we get a NullPointerException while processing a reply.
   That's never good.

   For HexBinary, we send hex binary and get back base64binary.  While I
   believe that 4s4c is not obeying the specification on this test, I can't
   help but wonder if we should accept this - with an automagic type
   conversion like we do for vectors and arrays.

- Sam Ruby