axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Committed changes to WSDL4J...
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:09:24 GMT

Hi Russell,

Nope, no particular reason. Probably should have gone into the javax tree.
When we make constants for the other useful strings (your suggestion, I
believe) we'll address this also. We will be building a list of proposed
changes during the community review period, and addressing them where
appropriate. Your proposed changes (which I still have) will probably seed
that list.

Thanks,
-Matt

                      Russell Butek

                                               To:      axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      01/21/2002 10:50         cc:      jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com, Matthew
Duftler/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      AM                       From:    Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

                                               Subject: Re: Committed changes to WSDL4J...(Document
link: Matthew Duftler)

Matt.  Question.  Below you say:  "Minimum supported features are:
"verbose" and "importDocuments"."  This implies that any implementation of
WSDL4J must support these features.  Yet the next bullet says:  "- Added 2
constants to com.ibm.wsdl.Constants: FEATURE_VERBOSE and
FEATURE_IMPORT_DOCUMENTS."  Any reason these constants aren't in a
javax.wsdl package (javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader?) since they're the minimum
supported features?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Matthew Duftler/Watson/IBM@IBMUS on 01/20/2002 03:31:24 PM