axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Generated stubs are not thread safe
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:43:31 GMT
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

We CAN'T create a new Call object on every method call.  Not unless we want
to throw away setMaintainSession.  So the only solution I see is to
synchronize each stub method (or part thereof).  Anybody have any better
notions?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 01/09/2002 08:24:16 AM