axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <>
Subject Committed changes to WSDL4J...
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:31:24 GMT
Hi Folks,

I've committed the following changes to the codebase:

- Removed set/getVerbose methods from javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader and
- Removed set/getImportDocuments methods from javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader and
- Added set/getFeature methods to javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader and Minimum supported features are: "verbose"
and "importDocuments".
- Added 2 constants to FEATURE_VERBOSE and
- Added set/getFeature methods to javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriter and There are no minimum supported features.

Axis folks,

If I remember correctly, one of your tests made a call to
WSDLReader.setVerbose(boolean). If this is still the case, you will need to
change this code to get your test to compile.

View raw message