axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: test/wsdl
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:06:10 GMT
I will go ahead and move the tests that I added (arrays, sequence,
multiref, refattr) to test/wsdl.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Should the package names for these wsdl tests be changed.
     For example, the package for the refattr test is "test.refattr",
should it be changed to "test.wsdl.refattr".

2) Should all the wsdl tests have package names that start with "test.wsdl"
?
     Right now test/wsdl/types/Comprehensive.wsdl generates packages names
of types.comprehensive, which
     makes it difficult to find the files in the build tree since the
directory structure is different.

+1 to both of the above so that it is easy to associate tests with their
corresponding classes/files in the build tree.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                    Tom Jordahl

                    <tomj@macromed       To:     "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    ia.com>              cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: test/wsdl

                    01/03/2002

                    04:08 PM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-dev

I can move the Fault test.
I forgot it was down there (under faults, go figure!)

--
Tom Jordahl