axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Book: Programming Web Service with SOAP and bug in Apache 2.2
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 04:40:24 GMT
Hello Sanjiva! :-)

Yes, you're right, I did forget that the XSS team caught that one after it
was brought up.  That chapter was written and submitted to the editors
before they did and I completely looked over during tech review.  Mea
culpa.  ......... But I still think the work around shoulda been committed
<wink>. The whole strict in what you produce, liberal in what you receive
principal.... but, you've heard my bellyachin' before.  I'll shut up now.

I will have a note about it added to the book's Errata page at O'Reilly.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org