axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/types ComprehensiveTypes.wsdl VerifyTestCase.java
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:39:02 GMT
Sam wrote:
>My thirteen year old son tends not to study much every day, and then
>attempts to cram just before a test.  Results so far indicate that such a
>strategy is less than optimal.
>I keep telling him that keeping up on his homework and doing a little
>studying every day not only is more effective, but by ensures that the
>subjects he has been through so far form a firm foundation for future
work.
>And must less incorrect assumptions must be unlearned.
>Mostly what I am finding is that there are some things you just can't
teach
>thirteen year olds.

I once had a dog that would always go nuts whenever the mailman would
drop the mail through the maildrop in the front door.  He would run
like crazy towards the door and at the last minute when he would try
to stop at the door he would inevitably slide on the hardwood floors
and go skidding into the door - head first.  Normally, a smart dog,
he for some reason never learned from his previous errors in judgements.

-Dug