axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis interop problems
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:57:28 GMT
Simon Fell wrote:

> I noticed that current Axis interop chart is a horrible red color ![1]
> taking a look at a couple of wire dumps, i can see some SOAP 1.2 stuff
> in the messages, which is probably causing the problem.

Very, VERY, big thanks Simon!

Axis team: I run these tests daily (presuming Axis builds) so that we can
identify interop problems early.  I also plan to "-1" any release which
does not pass 100% interop with the Apache SOAP 2.x endpoint.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to make this more a part of  development
process.  I can automate sending nag notes to this mailing list, but what
would be the criteria?

Also, just like Gump, this is running against the HEAD cvs. In other words,
at this time, there is no tracking of dependency issues against other
projects, interop issues against other soap stacks, or even automated
postinf of the results unit or functional testing of any branches.  I am
also looking for suggestions here.

- Sam Ruby