axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: jws?wsdl generation problems
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:47:20 GMT

Try doing a 'view source' in the browser or using Netscape.
Sometimes IE gets 'stuck' when rendering the XML.

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Brandt [mailto:jbrandt@comsi.com]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:38 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: jws?wsdl generation problems

Hello,

The WSDL  generation in alpha3 via the browser (Calculator.jws?wsdl) is not working for me
  I have debug turn on and it seems to be exercising the code but nothing is rendered to the
IE 5.5 brower (browser is clear).  I attempted to generate the file with the nightly and the
apha3 release with no success.  It is working with the alpha2 release.   Axis is running on
weblogic 6.1sp1
I also tested with the CalClient and it is working.

 thanks for the help,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Brandt
Communication Software, Inc.