axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: wsdl generation problems.
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 21:51:53 GMT

Thanks for the heads up Tom.

I believe I fixed your first problem with basic auth, around December 18th, 2001.
You can check a recent nightly build of Axis (post Alpha 3) and verify that this now works.

I am not sure about your second issue, can you send a WSDL sample showing the problem?  Sounds
like we are missing some functionality.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Boulos
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
Sent: 1/4/2002 12:37 PM
Subject: wsdl generation problems.

I have a couple of issues on the wsdl generated stubs:

1.  I am using wsdl generated stubs on the client end, with http basic
authorization on the server.
It appears that the generated ...SoapBindingStub has a hashtable for
properties, but it is never set into the call properties
when a call is made.  When I do it by hand in the code, setting
MessageContext.USERID and MessageContext.PASSWORD
in the call properties, the authorization header is generated fine, but
if I
use the _setProperty method on the generated stub class,
it is not passed through.  (As a sidenote, is it anticipated that I must
always cast the interface to the implementation class in order
to pass authentication data into the call?)
2. When I bind message parts to soap headers in the wsdl file, the
generated
code continues to look for (in the case of output) or
place (in the case of input) those parts in the soap body.

What is the plan in fixing these issues?

Thank you,

Tom Boulos
Grand Central Communications
http://www.grandcentral.com