axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eoin Lane <eoin.l...@capeclear.com>
Subject RE: Architecture guide : comments
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:00:48 GMT
Glyn,

Looks good :) I have attached my UML diagram of the polymorphic
relationships between chains and handle. My diagram is similar to yours but
was generated by Together and it picks up the composite relations between
Handles and Chains i.e. a Chain is a Handler but a Chain also contains other
Handlers (the composite pattern from GofF). Where the Together diagram
represents this as a Handler containing three Chain object, I think this
would be best represented as a composition relationship with 1:3
cardinality.

Tell me what you think?

Eoin.