axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Chabanois <CChaban...@cognicase.fr>
Subject Object[] => problem
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:50:28 GMT
Hi,

I tried to make a web service that has the following method :

public int SUMSEQUENCE(Object[] PARAM);

In the wsdl generated from this web service, there is :
"
<wsdl:message name="SUMSEQUENCERequest">
<wsdl:part name="PARAM" type="SOAP-ENC:Array" />
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="SUMSEQUENCEResponse">
<wsdl:part name="return" type="xsd:int" />
</wsdl:message>
"

When I tried to make a client with Borland Delphi 6, I had the following
error :
'Unknown datatype : "SOAP-ENC:Array"'

I have also tried to make a client with MS.net.
I had a similar problem (but no error message), no classes were generated.
(and classes are normally generated if I delete SUMSEQUENCE from my web
service)

Any ideas ?

Cédric Chabanois