axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Chabanois <CChaban...@cognicase.fr>
Subject RE: Re : Lightweight Skeletons
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:25:58 GMT

Thanks,

I understand better now !

I still have questions concerning this point :
- if implementation class was compiled with -g, we know the names of the
output parameters, don't we ?
So skeletton should not be necessary

- if implementation class was not compiled with -g, getParametersNames is
used to get the names of the output parameters.
But the client (written in Delphi, MS.NET ...) has been created using the
wsdl, so it may be waiting for inout# parameters as the wsdl does not have
correct parameter names (because implementation class not compiled with -g
...)

So I think that if skeleton is present, getParameterNames should be used to
create the wsdl parameter names.

Cédric