axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [xml-security] Fixes for C14n problems, namespace usage in wsdl tests.
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:03:48 GMT
Dims,

The patches cross check.  I also figured out how to comment enough stuff
to run a single functional test. That said, things seem to be failing
differently now.

    [junit] Running
samples.userguide.example6.WidgetPriceServiceTestCase
    [junit] Beginning Client signing...
    [junit] java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
java.lang.String i
n registry org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl@42e527b7
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.serializeAct
ual(SerializationContextImpl.java:839)
    [junit] Qname= in0
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.serialize(Se
rializationContextImpl.java:500)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCParam.serialize(RPCParam.java:133)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.outputImpl(RPCElement.java:
198)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.j
ava:481)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.outputImpl(SOAPEnvelope.j
ava:439)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.j
ava:481)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.getAsDocument(MessageEl
ement.java:423)
    [junit]     at
samples.security.SignedSOAPEnvelope.init(SignedSOAPEnvelope.ja
va:120)
    [junit]     at
samples.security.SignedSOAPEnvelope.<init>(SignedSOAPEnvelope.
java:101)
    [junit]     at
samples.security.ClientSigningHandler.invoke(ClientSigningHand
ler.java:99)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(Invocation
Strategy.java:71)

It appears that no type mapping registry is being created for the
messageContext of the client side call.  This doesn't happen with
signing turned off, so I suspect it has to do with the client side
handler code.  It looks like a lot has changed while I was away.  Is
there a unit test for the client side handlers?

I'm going to be away until late Friday, so I guess I'll see how the
codebase is when I get back.
Ted