axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Wsdl2java --verbose cleanup?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 20:54:59 GMT
+1 for reducing --verbose
+1 for adding --debug

Please do not remove function from --verbose before adding --debug.  I use
the symbol table stuff frequently.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com>
12/05/2001 02:39 PM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:     "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Wsdl2java --verbose cleanup?

+1 to removing the type output from --verbose.
+1 to adding a --debug switch that dumps the symbol table

--
Tom Jordahl