axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:48:53 GMT
Just a suggestion.  Since we're talking WSDL, shouldn't we use WSDL
terminology here?  Interface and Implementation aren't WSDL terms.  Yeah, I
know about the WSDL Best Practices doc, but I doubt most users will.  Maybe
folks would want to split the WSDL in other ways?

http://localhost/axis/services/StockQuoteService?WSDL+t+m+pt+b
http://localhost/axis/services/StockQuoteService?WSDL+s

Forgive my syntax, I don't know what it should be.  The first essentially
says give me WSDL with types, messages, portTypes, and bindings.  The
second says give me WSDL with services.  Maybe we want some sort of
shorthand if y'all think Intf and Impl will be widely used, but do we want
to only support those 2 splits?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Ravi Kumar <rkumar@borland.com> on 12/11/2001 07:16:03 PM