axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Undeployment
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:52:29 GMT
I assume it was an oversight, but don't forget about
undeploying transports too.  And I'd go for undeploying
global config's - setting them to something empty isn't
as intuitive (although making it empty will have the same
result).
-Dug

"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 11/30/2001 04:51:40 PM