axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: method mapping
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:34:39 GMT
OK, so call the things "operationName" and "<operation".  That's more
WSDL-like.  The name's not a big deal.  The idea that we have to do some
sort of mapping is.

The more I think about it, the more I prefer Sam's approach (especially
since he's volunteered to do the WSDD side of things!).  Option 1 - a list
of blank-separated strings - is not particularly pretty, as Sanjiva says
(it's just simple solution for a simple problem - which is turning out not
to be so simple).  Option 3 appears to be a step toward option 2 while not
touching the existing way things work, but it looks like a half-step (ption
1 could be described this way, too).  Option 2 will be more extensible if
we come up with more requirements on operation names.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> on 12/07/2001 08:19:52 AM