axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:13:39 GMT
I've been thinking about how we can support the split WSDL file approach
that Java2Wsdl supports in the URL approach and here's one idea that I
came up with.  Please let me know what you think.

Rather than the URL pattern
http://localhost/axis/services/StockQuoteService?WSDL to create a single
WSDL document, why not something like:

http://localhost/axis/services/StockQuoteService/Interface.wsdl and
http://localhost/axis/services/StockQuoteService/Impl.wsdl

??  Using this approach, we can do the on the fly WSDL generation and
include support for UDDI at the same time.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9