axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:09:18 GMT
Don't want to get into the middle of this but:
  ?wsdl&debug
or
  ?wsdl&debug=1
would be nicer.  (imo)
-Dug

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 12/12/2001 12:04:48 PM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code

+1 to ?wsdl, ?wsdl-interface and wsdl-implementation.

+1 to separate tool that would split an existing wsdl into component parts.
Then the Java2WSDL code wouldn't be polluted with all the extra function.
(volunteers to write this ?)

It would also be nice to have ?wsdl-debug, ?wsdl-interface-debug and
?wsdl-implementation-debug for development purposes.  (Or provide another
way
to get debug information.)

Comments ?

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                             "Sanjiva Weerawarana"
                             <sanjiva@watson.ibm.c            To:
                             om>                      <axis-dev@xml.apache.
                                                      org>
                             12/12/2001 10:22 AM              cc:
                             Please respond to                Subject:
                             axis-dev                 Re: ?WSDL now uses
                                                      the new Java2WSDL
                                                      emitter code

+1.

Anything else would be major overkill from my point of view and
would amount to make the ?WSDL feature a WSDL browser/navigator.

Sanjiva.