axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Repackaging emitter code
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:30:11 GMT
This would be reasonable.  Though I'd prefer org.apache.axis.wsdl to
org.apache.axis.emitter for 2 reasons.
1.  It already exists and Wsdl2java already resides in it, so we don't
confuse folks that already use it (well, we DO confuse them because, if
you'll notice, for consistency, Rich changed the name from "Wsdl2java" to
"Wsdl2Java" (upper case "J")).
2.  This would be a place to stuff any wsdl code we might have in the
future.  I don't know how many other emitters we'll write.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 12/07/2001 02:58:19 PM