axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [jsr110-eg-disc] Code updates...
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 19:47:37 GMT

Hi Russell,

I believe both styles conform to the specification. WSDL4J should be able
to handle either one. The choice of which style to use probably depends on
how you plan on accessing the <schema> elements. If you change the imported
document to be a WSDL document, then the <schema> element can be navigated
to from the WSDL4J interfaces (go from the Definition to the Imports, to
the UnknownExtensibilityElement which wraps the org.w3c.dom.Element). If
you leave it the way it is, which appears to be valid with respect to the
WSDL spec, the WSDL4J code will not link the actual ".xsd" document, it
will only create the Import with the locationURI.

Thanks,
-Matt

                    Sam

                    Ruby/Raleigh/I       To:     jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com