axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sedukhin, Igor" <Igor.Seduk...@ca.com>
Subject Please review the fixes... Thnx.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:59:23 GMT
I hate to be annoying in any way, but could someone take a look at the fixes I have proposed
yesterday.
I'm trying to make use of Axis in a nice way, without usual for the open source projects replication
of code/efforts on the application side. I hope that others can benefit as well from what
I do to the Axis code.

As all of us, I obviously have very limited time to spend on things like these, so my objective
is to get the fixes in before the Axis nightly build. That way I can be in sync with what
other people are doing and not have to provide a separate build. It really helps.

Sam, Glen, I really apreciate your prompt reaction to my previous fixes. Could you possibly
take a look at these too. Thanks.

 <<[FIX]: WSDDService/WSDDDeployableItem.makeNewInstance do not name the service instance>>
 <<[FIX]: SimpleDeploymentManager.removeDeployedItem and undeployHan dler>>  <<[PROPOSAL]:
Correlation between Handlers and the Regsitry>>

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)