axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Lewis <smle...@lordjoe.com>
Subject RE: Contribution - GUI front end to WSDL2Java
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 18:04:26 GMT
What was your classpath? did you use the batch file or the classpath in the
system - This works on my box but I have not tested it.
Actually the isteresting thing - I am looking into it is I tried on a
different boot with the batch file. The first time I ran the command the
window did not show and when I repreted the command it did. I
am looking into that