axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:07:52 GMT

Why not just stick with ?wsdl and let users do the split themselves if they
want to?  Alternately, if people are really psyched about this, build a
command-line tool which can take a WSDL document and split it in various
interesting ways.

I can pretty much see the utility of ?wsdlIface, so that other WSDL docs can
import that, but that's as far as I think I'd want to go with this.

--Glen