axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Axis in an applet
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:46:14 GMT

Try passing an explicit ConfigurationProvider into the Service constructor -
for instance, use the XMLStringProvider and custom WSDD.  Alternately you
could whip up a custom provider which directly deploys whatever you need.
Or we could build a URLConfigurationProvider which sucks the desired WSDD
over from the applet's home host.

--G