axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Undeploying services and handlers
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:34:36 GMT

Thanks for using the package, and keep up the great feedback!

--Glen
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Haddad [mailto:haddadc@cobia.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 11:18 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Undeploying services and handlers

Axis-User -

I didn't see my postings coming through on axis-dev, so I'm cross-posting
this to the user's list.

When I run the following undeploy.wsdd file, the server-config.wsdd file is
nulled out to a zero size, and the 'list' command throws and exception.

Is there a bug in my undeploy file?

Here's the undeploy.wsdd used to attempt removal of the handler and the
service:

<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/">
 <service name="LogTestService"/>
 <handler name="track"/>
</deployment>

Note, when I just undeploy the service, LogTestService, and don't reference
the handler, all is ok.  Although, there is still a vestigial reference when
performing the list command," <service name="LogTestService"/>   "

/Chris

Chris Haddad
Cobia Communications
mailto:chris@cobia.net