axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Attachments?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:03:31 GMT

Guys, excuse my ignorance here, but what's the current state of the
attachments code?  I was just poking around in there and don't see any tests
hooked up to exercise this stuff.  Does it work?  If so could someone take a
TODO to add it to the User's Guide?  And add some tests?  I'd love to be
able to check this checkbox on our features list!!

Side note - I was thinking that the MD5AttachTest utility, as well as the
test.put class, should probably live somewhere other than the test
hierarchy, as neither of them are strictly tests.

--Glen